Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures

We had an ultrasound on Friday. Just thought we share the pics of the little cuties.
Twin A
Twin B
I wish we had one of them together but oh well!

It was so fun to see them! We are so happy that they are healthy! We found out that our new due date is May 5th.

15 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Precious!! I can't wait to meet them!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Well, rest assure that they will be successful, brilliant, kind, service oriented, beautiful, talented, smart, popular, level headed, driven, amazing and or course, humble. They are do on my birthday! J/K! Congrats! I just want everything to go perfect for you guys!

Caroline Craven said...

I was so excited when I saw your post and searched for quite some time to try and identify the sex of these little ones (to no avail). I need arrows pointing to vital body parts!!! Did I miss something???

Cecily said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Ahh the unltra sound pictures make it all the more real! So exciting, and we are SO happy for you guys!! Love you.

Ashley said...

Aww! So cute :)~

Ragen & Kelsi Darrington Family: said...

Hey Darci, this is Kelsi (Hunter) Darrington. Congrats on the twins that is so exciting! Good Luck with everything.

Taunya Spaulding said...

AWWWW!!! So cute!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! So glad that they are healthy!

britt said...

yea!!!! so so excited to meet them!! good luck in the coming months!

PNRBAC said...

Cinco de Mayo!!! Man if they really come on that day you two are going to be having QUITE the PARTY!! Congrats you guys! Love you all!

Suzette Baird said...

Oh I am sooooooooooooo happy for you guys! I am so glad that everything looks good too!
Love you guys!

The Manwaring Family said...

Congrats Darcy!! We are SO excited for you! My little Spencer's Birthday is May 5! Hope you feel great and just enjoy being pregnant waiting for you cute little ones!

leslie said...

they totally look like you:)! i'm guessing you'll be early. can't wait!

Amy said...

I am so so excited for you! Congratulations!

Karla said...

Can't Tell you how happy I am for you!!! Such amazing blessings come after the trial of our faith!! Congratulations!