Monday, January 28, 2008
Here's to Jeff and Melissa
Here's to Jeff and Melissa, this ones for you guys!! Are you proud or what, we have finally posted something on our blog. Meliss, I know it isn't much but hey, its a start right?... You guys are the best! We are so blessed to have such great friends like you. We enjoy every minute we spend with you, and look forward to spending many more with you. Thanks for all the fun nights that have become such fond memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am MORE than impressed!!! I absolutely love your background and your pictures and EVeRyThinG!
We are the lucky ones, to have you guys as friends! You are such an example to me Darcie and I so grateful to be able to call you my GooD Friend!
We LOVE You Guys!!
Dan and Darcie, I'm so happy to have found your blog through jeff and melissa. I loved looking at your wedding pics because as you may have forgotten, or maybe not, greg decided that utah/byu football was more important than his best friends wedding! As punishment for such a wrong choice I have never let him live it down. I bring it up to him often and I think he really does feel remorce but I don't care because that is how he should feel. So again I'm sorry for him missing your wedding reception! We still love you guys! Come visit us at our blog! Better yet, you guys need to come and visit us in person!
ok, so I got your blog from meliss and it didn't have anything! So this is fun! We miss you guys and wish that we could see you guys this week. hopefully we see and talk to you soon!
Post a Comment