Leaving from Miami
Roatan, Honduras (a very beautiful underdeveloped island where we snorkeled.)
Belize
Out tour guide Mark, who took us snorkeling, and swimming with stingrays!


Tulum Ruins in Cancun
After we got back to Miami, we took a trip out to theeverglades and also went to an alligator farm.


We also have welcomed a brand new baby into Danny's family. Our sister-in-law Ashley, gave birth to Little Reese, coming 8 weeks early. She weighed in at 4.9 and is improving every day. She is such a little miracle. She looks like a beautiful little baby doll. Congrats Nate and Ash!

15 comments:
ok! where was i? i didn't know you went on a cruise! how fun! i would LOVE to go on one someday! I hope you both had fun..looks like you did! hope all is going well! love ya
I love all the new pictures! Glad the new baby is doing well! I love the gators!
looks like you had so much fun! danny said you might be coming down sometime soon. is that true? you know the wives have to plan everything anyway:) let me know.
How fun!!
I LOVE the picture of you & the alligator. How adventurous!
Looks like the cruise was a lot of fun Darc! How brave of you to hold that gator! Sorry I never got back to you on the smilebox thing, Scott has had my computer!
Love ya!
So fun! Someday I will go on a cruise. I'm proud of you for holding an alligator. I don't think I could!
so fun! I wish we were on a cruise!
wow....what a whirlwind month! We miss you guys and we are so glad you guys are healthy and happy....looks like a fun trip. Loveyou guys!
Looks like fun Darc! I hope that we run into each other again someday! I would love to introduce you to Kardynn!
That looks so fun! I love the turquoise water. I'm bummed we didn't get to hang out on Friday night. Let's plan something one of these next few weekends, if you guys are free.
Wish I could have come, I bet it was a nice vacation!
hey! Glad to see you have a blog. We do too, but it's private. so if you want in email me- tessandlance@yahoo.com
looks like you guys have been having some fun. we miss you. let's get together soon.
Hey Darc! I saw a link to your blog on Lani's blog and thought I'd check yours out. What a fun cruise it looks like you guys had! You're so cute. It's been forever since I've seen you! I hope everything is going good for you and Danny! I'm going to add you to my blogging buddies so we can keep in touch. Hope you don't mind :).
It was so good seeing both of you last weekend! Oh how we miss our fab friends! We need to do a trip a year or some kind of get together each year where we can spend some time together just chilling. And yes, I did hear you guys say that you would come down this fall with the Legers. I'm holding both of your families to that.
Also thanks so much for your support and coming to the BBQ with SkillPickle. You guys are amazing friends!
Post a Comment