.jpg)
Tonight a friend and I were on a way to a Bridal shower and as we were driving we saw a moose standing there in someones front yard. In the three years that we have lived up here there has been deer as well as a BEAR right in our complex. Do you think we saw either of them? NO. We have seen many other deer, and even a fox, but this is the first to see a MOOSE. Needless to say I was pretty excited. We feel so lucky to live in a place where mother nature is literally knocking at your back door.
17 comments:
Hey Darc. .. nice to see you on here and nice of you to tell me you had a blog! :) Anyways, I'm glad to be updated on your life since it seems like forever since we last talked! :) Take care!
"A friend"? How about "my awesome friend Molly"? Just an editorial suggestion.
It was fun!
That is pretty cool Darc. It would be exciting to live in Park City. I have told Chris that I would love to end up there, and he could just commute to SLC. Needless to say he has not bought into the idea!
I saw a moose one time when I was driving to Park City, just right on the side of the freeway. It was so Cool! You guys are lucky to have nature right in your backyard!
wow, you are brave. I would have been freaking out and scared.
Hey Darcie! I miss all the wildlife although we still see some of that here. Just not as much! Do you want to get together for a game night?
Darcie! I found your blog through Molly's. How are you doing? How is life? We are coming back to Utah for the summer for Dave to do an internship, so once again we will be back in the Park City ward. Can't wait to see you!
We don't see moose out here, but there are a lot of raccoons? :)
Hey Darcie! It's Amber. Hey, we are going to go private on our blog soon, so email me at amberdonn@gmail.com and I will sent you and invite to it. Thanks!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Darc!
that was on your way to my shower huh! i bet it was the same ones that live on our deck! no joke, they sleep and just chill on our deck!!!! its so great! ps. . .how are you guys?! sorry i didnt really get a chance to talk ya on sunday! ill be up here for 2 weeks before i get married though! love ya darc!
Hey Big D, i want to see pics from your trip to cali with jeff and melissa.
Hey guys! I started a blog for me and dave:) it's: Daveandlinds.blogspot.com
p.s. we had so much fun with you guys in palm springs! and we want to come up and visit you in park city. how are your weekends looking?
Your blog is seriously so cute compared to mine. I'm so lame. I'm glad I got your blog address, though, and I'm glad to have gotten to see you guys - even though it's under such awful circumstances. Hope to see you again soon! The Hamiltons
darc!!!!!!!!!! i miss ya! just thought you should know!
Hey Darcie
I love your blog very cute. I miss everyone can't wait to see you guys next week when I get my teeth cleaned! So I am pretty new to this blogger stuff!
Post a Comment