So I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been getting flack from many of you about how big of a slacker I am. So here it goes, bear with me though we have a lot to blog about so I am going to turn into a blogger juunkie for a couple of weeks.Back in March Danny got invited to go to a "March Madness" party for Wachovia Bank by one of our friends in our ward. He was very excited to go... free food and as many TV's with basketball on so you can watch every game all at once. We had something going on later that day so I was trying to convince him not to go but of course he would be crazy not to. At the party they had some different drawings, a TV being one of them. Luckily to Danny's advantage they didn't have a very good turn out. So they drew his name for a NBA giftcard, then they drew his name for the GRAND PRIZE..... a 50 inch plasma screen TV.
He called me and told me the news, I have never seen him so giddy unfoutunately even when we were dating. I was very happy for him, but I said we can just store it untill we get into our own house or have a bigger place. That did not go over to well. He thought I was crazy to make him store away this TV that he just won. We have a very small living room so the TV doesn't go very well with the room, but being the nice person that I am I gave in.
Thanks Johnny for inviting him. He has been one happy guy!!

7 comments:
Andy's jealous! hehe Good thing you have such a lucky husband! Miss you !!
Working in secuirty has it's advantages and Joe won a 50 inch as well. We have the same "space" issues. When you turn on the tv the opposite wall lights up light Vegas! It scared the kids at first! :) Happy guys though!
wow! What a lucky guy! that is cool!
That's awesome!!! Danny (mine, not yours) ;) would be in heaven. He always says he needs a bigger tv.
yes, danny is a lucky guy! (dave was a little jealous...or at least i was:)
Winning stuff is the BEST!! So glad you are blogging again;)
Hi Darcie! Nice TV, I told Ryan about it and he is so jealous! :) Glad to see a new post from you guys. Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment