Sunday, June 29, 2008

Southern Cali

My friend Melissa and I back in February decided to surprise our husbands with a trip to California. So they left one weekend to go on one of their many annual golf trips we stayed home to plan a trip for them. (What sweet wives huh?)
We didn't tell them until just the day before we left. It was so fun to keep it a secret. We had so much fun, we drove down to Vegas on night and stayed with my sister Lani, and then we drove the rest of the way the next day. We spent a couple of days in Laguna Beach, and then spent a couple days in LA, where we went to a Dodgers game and did the walk of fame.
Thanks Jeff an Meliss for a fun trip. Danny and Jeff..... we are still waiting for our surprise!!

9 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You saw a Dodgers game? SO FUN! Andy would be totally jealous (once again)...sounds like a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny and Darcie! What a cute blog! It was great to see Danny again after so many years, when we were in Utah a week and a half ago, wish we could have seen you too, Darcie. Look forward to keeping up with you on the blog though!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How fun! Enjoy being completely spontaneous like that while you can B4 kids! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So fun! I bet the boys loved it! I need to do something like that for Ryan. Looking foward to seeing you tomorrow.

Micaela said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog about the family in your ward. Joe and I watched the slideshow they did of their daughter with the mom singing in the background and we both sat there in total tears. What a sad story but what strong people!

Jana said...

Danny, you need to go to the reunion. If I have to suffer, so do you!

Melissa said...

Jeff mentioned again today (after our double date) that he and danny needed to plan something for us... I am not going to hold my breath:)
ah, cali was fun!

Coon Family said...

Hey!!!
This is Rachael (Mann) Coon! I was hoping from Alyssa's blog to other names that looked familiar and found you!! It has been years, so I don't know if you even remember me. Wow!! There are so many questions I have for you and so much to tell you about me.
My main question is did your husband serve in the Philippines? If so, where and when? That is where my husband served!
check out our blog at www.thecoonfamilycrba.blogspot.com to read all our details. We have 2 and half kids and are happy as ever! So great to see pictures of you and I hope all is well!

Tara and Andrew said...

Darcie,
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Tara (Van Dusen) Wardle. You were rooming with Leslie our Freshman year at BYU-I and Leslie and I were music majors together? I know pretty random, right? I saw that your husband does Medical Sales in SLC, and my husband does sales at the job he is doing right now, but we are looking for something on the Wasatch front. Can you tell me what Company he works for and if they are hiring? My e-mail address is vernaltavaci@gmail.com
Thanks!!