Friday, August 29, 2008
Daniel Rulon Erickson
Danny has been bugging me about doing a new post. I am slow at this blogging thing. I thought I would surprise him with a little post about HIM! For those of you who don't know Danny he is one of the most positive, happy people you will ever be around. He has the best outlook on life and the trials that come with it. I was having a rough couple of weeks and Danny had surprised me with flowers; after I had just complained to his family about how he never gets me flowers spontaneously! I am so grateful for the rock that he is in my life. I have a tendency of getting in these ruts where I feel sorry for myself because of our situation (it seems to happen more often than not lately)but I can always count on Danny to buoy me up. I would sit here and list all the reasons why I love Danny, but I don't want to bore you with all that mushy stuff. Thanks babe for your unconditional love for me despite the crazy emotional roller coasters I take you on. I am grateful that I have you in my life. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
oh! how cute:) good job to danny for getting you flowers! (Now it is dave's turn!!) Are you ready to go camping in the rain?!?
Yay! You've updated your blog! Your new post is so cute. I agree with Lindsey and Dave, now its Nick's turn to surprise me with flowers!!!
Hi Darcie! Glad to see a new post from you. You're right, Dan is a wonderful guy, he's so easy to be around and talk to. :) I hope things are going well and that something with your situation (I am assuming I know what you are referring to) changes. You guys are awesome and will be amazing parents. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
hey darc! cute blog about danny! John NEVER surprises me with flowers! I keep dropping him hints but....ya know-he's a guy! oh well! i love him anyways!!
Look at us blogging after all this time! Jeff wishes my post was more like yours:)
State Fair next Tues?? I want to go when we can all go!!!
Husbands are amazing!!! Your's sounds pretty special! Thanks for the new post!
Darcie! Of course I remember you! I've always thought you were so beautiful and you are one of the nicest people I've ever known. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through similar issues as us. We've been trying for almost 3 years and we are hopeful that treatment will be the answer. It's a difficult trial and as one of my friends put it - brutal. My heart goes out to you and your husband also. It really helps to know I'm not the only one. You'll be in my prayers and thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog.
That is cute Darc! how are you?? I love this blogging thing!! mine is theempeys.blogspot.com
Dan I also love you!
You are the greatest coach/boss a man could have!
JB
Post a Comment