Saturday, October 11, 2008
I Love My Wife!
My beautiful wife Darcie is currently asleep, recovering from surgery yesterday. She is doing well, a little sore and a little nautious, but considering she is handling everything really well. This is my first, and probably last post, but if I am going to do one, it my as well be about the best thing in my life, my wife. I actually don't even know how to do a post, but since my wife left her labtop on, and it was on this page, I figured it is now or never. I think she was going to post about her day yesterday and to let all of you know she is doing well, so now is my chance. I am so grateful to have Darcie as my wife. She supports me in everything I do, and she loves me inspite of my many imperfections. She very rarely misses one of my games eventhough it is usually about an hour drive. She supports me in my golf, always asking how I did and making me feel better as I usually tell her I played terrible. She is amazing with children. We do a lot of babysitting and the kids are always sad to see her go. She will be an incrediable mother someday. We hope that day comes sooner than later. She is a very talented cook. I haven't gained thirty pounds since we've been married for nothin. She is always so sweet to make dinner when she gets home from a long day at work. She keeps our little family in line when it comes to spiritual things. She is always reminding me to read our scriptures, say our prayers, and she is always reminding me to pray for people who are going through hard times. She has a very big heart and is always concerned with others. As all of you know I am a very lucky man. I love my wife and am eternally grateful to have her as my eternal companion. I LOVE YOU DARC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Danny you are so sweet. Be sure to take good care of her and give her a love from me! Miss you guys.
Meliss
Dan, that is so nice of you to say those kind things about Darcie. You are a wonderful couple and Ryan and I both look up to you a lot. I hope that Darcie recovers quickly from the surgery and is feeling okay. If there's anything we can do to help her feel better, let us know. We miss you guys.
Shannan and Ryan
That was so sweet. I'm glad everything went well. You guys are awesome.
so cute danny! We love Darcy too!! Glad to know she's doin' alright:)
What a great husband! I hope that the surgery works and that everything is smooth sailing from now on. I miss seeing you in the Kimball ward each Sunday!
Dan you are the man and husband of the year! What a nice thing to do. Darc-I am glad to know everything went so well, I hope it just keeps getting better.
Danny! look at you! what a great husband you are! Glad to hear everything went well with Darc. We'll keep her in our prayers! love ya!
Well, for those of us lucky enough to know Darcy, we couldn't agree more with your sweet words. I'm relieved everything went well. Make sure to take good care of her and let her know we are thinking of her often.
Oh that is so sweet!! Good to hear you are doing well Darc!
Aahhh, Darcie is the BEST!!! I am so glad it went well and the surgery is behind you! Can't wait to finally hang out with you guys again... in sunny St George!
WE LOVE you too Darcie! Glad that everything went well!!
yes, you are right Danny! Darcie is awesome, and beautiful, and fun, . . . . dang it, she is pretty much perfect. I hope she is recovered from the surgery!
Damn straight, brother! J/K You do have an elite woman as your wife. Give her a kiss for us and take good care of her. IS there any chance you guys could rearrange your life and move to Portland...just thought I'd throw that out there! You're awesome Danny! Love you guys!
What a sweet note. Hope you guys are doing well. We're thinking about ya!
Hey Darci and Danny,
Glad everything went well with the surgery. We were praying for you!!! We miss you guys and think that we should have a fab 8 reunion in St. George in Feb or March. Do we have any takers????? Love you guys!!
Siddoways!
Hey Darcie, it was so good to see you at Smiths. You look great. I need to get your email so you can view my blog. Jed requested that I make it private:)
Post a Comment