Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Goodbye Summer



Well I think that summer is officially over. It has been snowing pretty much non-stop for the past two days up here. I am usually pretty giddy over the first "real" snowfall, but not this year. I feels like I blinked my eyes and summer was gone. After a winter like last one I am not ready for the snow again. Every winter that rolls around we always tell ourselves that this will probably be the last one we have to endure, and her we are yet again with another winter at our fingertips.

Here are some pics from our fun filled summer. (This ones for you Britt)

Jackaroo with the cute little Chimp
Nick and Jack with the tiger in the background

It was the elephants birthday party the day we were there.

Me doing my elephant sound for Jack who doesn't look too enthused.
(Can't you see the resemblance between me and the elephant)

Summers Family

Jack and Danny

Oh how we love this little boy!!


Thanks Nick and Britt for the fun trip to the zoo. We always love when we can get together with you guys. We miss you in the ward but are glad we still get to see you!







8 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Those are fun cute pictures!! I know isn't it sad that summer is over!! I HATE SNOW!! Idaho winters suck! andyway how are you feeling?

Taunya Spaulding said...

hey darc! cute pics :) how are you doing? I hope things are going well! love ya!

Britany said...

I am also wondering how you are feeling since your surgery??!!

Love the pictures - you look great!

leslie said...

i hate playing phone tag with you! it's my turn, i know... i guess this will have to do. i'm sad we missed you when you came down this way...maybe next time. i'll call you, love ya!

Summers Family said...

Cute pictures! Jack loved looking at them. We miss you guys and need to get together again soon.

Emily Empey said...

So Darc- Will and I decided to make our blog private so email your email so you can see view ours- emilyempey5@gmail.com

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully you guys are doing well. I can't wait to take my kids to the zoo.

Katie Evans said...

Hey Darcie!
I found your blog from Lani's! WooHoo! LOVED the post written by hour hubby. How sweet is he? Good to know I can keep up with you through your blog.
Love ya,
Katie