Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blogging Problems

Excuse my discombobulated blog right now. I am not the best when I comes to these kind of things. I decided to change my background, but now I can't figure out how to get this header off. So if any of you have any advice or tips on how to get it off, I would love to hear them.

5 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Did you want to take it off - or just shrink it? I have to go into an image-editing program and shrink my picture to make it fit my header. If you want to totally take it off, you should be able to click "remove image" after clicking edit under header.

It was great to see you guys this weekend!

Melissa said...

Darc, Your background is so so cute! where did you get it from?

britt said...

I am the last person who would know about any of this stuff...I've had the same background the whole time...sorry!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wish I knew my way around the blog, but I am horrible!!

Hey, can you email me your address? We are working on our Christmas card list and want to send you one. My email address is shannan_hoffman@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

cute background darc!