Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Four Years of Marital Bliss


Today is our Anniversary. We have been married now for four years. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Looking back I never would have pictured my life being where it is now. I thought that we would have had a baby or two by now, and no longer living here in Park City. Although four years ago I would have chosen a different path for our marriage to go, I wouldn't change it if I could. I am grateful for the time we have had together just the two of us. I am grateful for the trials that we have experienced together. I am grateful for the fun memories that we have made. I am grateful that I married my best friend. We have so much fun together. I am grateful for a husband that respects me and is sensitive to my needs. I am grateful for the provider he is for us. Grateful for his willingness to cut back on his sporting events for his needy wife. I am grateful for his happy disposition. Most of all I am grateful he is MINE. He is such a blessing in my life and I sometimes wonder what I did to be so deserving. Thank you babes for 4 wonderful years. I couldn't be any happier. I love you and look forward to what the future holds. Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated last week because my work schedule was a little bit more flexible. I had told Danny that I wanted to go away to celebrate so he surprised me and took me to the Alaskan Inn in Ogden Canyon. We left early Thursday afternoon, and went to the Timbermine for dinner and then just had a nice relaxing evening. It was so nice to just spend time together and not have anything to worry about. Thanks for a fun night babe.

Okay we will stop for a while with all the mushy posts about each other.

15 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

no way, keep the mushy posts comin'! {i like stuff like that} ;)
Happy Anniversary you two!!

britt said...

yea!!! Happy anniversary! so weird how time goes by so fast! I remember going to your wedding up in good old Idaho Falls....so fun!

JCLS said...

Congrats! Ours was on Tuesday and it was our 2 year!

Ashley said...

How romantic that Danny surprised you for the weekend. Love you guys. Happy Anniversary!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Congrats on the 4 years! We're going on 5 months! How fun that Danny surprised you! love ya! Take care!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

4 years. It seems like it was just yesterday when we were all hanging out in Tommy D's basement. Those were fun times. I'm soooo glad things have turned out the way they have and no the way we planned them to. Happy Anniversary! Love ya both.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You can't imagine how fast the next 4 will go - enjoy every minute!

leslie said...

yeah for anniversaries!! we're right behind you! love ya!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great example to Ryan and I. We love you guys.

Red & Lyss said...

Congratulations on 4 years!

Bert & Hailey said...

Hey Darc, Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how fast time goes by, It's so fun to hear from you!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Happy Anniversary...man, are we glad to kow you guys. You guys are perfect together!