I know you are all shocked and stunned that I am posting just over a month of my last post!! I just wanted to clarify... we are not moving, at least not yet! Danny's new job will keep us here in Utah. His territory will be all of Utah, Northern Nevada, South East Idaho, and Lake Tahoe.
We are looking to buy a house in the near future though. Danny will need to have a home office, and our little condo is too small, so unfortunately we will be moving from Park City. I can't even type that with out getting a little bit teary eyed. We have absolutely just loved it up here. We have made some life long friends here. We hope after we move we will always be welcomed in their homes, because we plan on coming up often!
Danny and I feel very excited for the next year in our lives. We hope that it finds us in a house, as a mommy and daddy, or at least prego!
Danny has been out on business for the last couple of days and I have missed him so much. I know I shouldn't complain, I have a dear friend whos husband has been in Afganastan and will be there for the next year. Whenever he is gone it just makes me realized how blessed and lucky I am to have him. I am so proud of Danny, and all the hard work that he has put in to getting this job. I have been a little absent lately because I have been so consumed by girls camp stuff. So before he had an emotional wife, and know he has a REALLY emotional and stressed out wife. Hang in there babe, I will be back to my just emotional self in a couple of weeks!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you are sticking around. Kent is too. He loves golfing with Danny on the rare occasions they get together, plus we just like you guys. Congrats on the new job!!!
i didn't even know you were planning on moving! good luck with the house hunt. john and i have been looking since january and so far....NOTHING!!! it's been such a headache for us!
Yea! for new adventures. I am glad you will still be close to home so that I can come see you. Sure love you Darc...good luck with Girls Camp!! (that is a job I could never do!) haha.
I still think you should move to Idaho! ;) Good luck with everything and I hope you find a house soon. It's ok to be emotional. Love ya Darc!
Emotional!? Well it may be bad now but wait til this next year when you're pregnant! Haha and you will be pregnant, I just know it! I'm so excited for you guys and hopefully what's to come. Marley misses you guys ;)
Great updates. Sounds like a lot of changes! That can be stressful, but exciting. We were so sad to leave Park City, but so thankful for all the wonderful people we are still in touch with. I'm wishing for the best for you guys!
It's about time you update!! Maybe I should too. Glad to hear Dan has a new job, I hope the best for you two. Where are you wanting to move and buy a home??? That will be so exciting. We need to do lunch sometime soon.
you can always move to st. george. you'll never have snow again:) give me a call when your life settles down. love you!
Post a Comment